Boro Blog has seen its last post and must, sadly, discontinue

Saturday 29 September 2007

Sky Sports Sunday Clash

Boro face Everton tomorrow at Goodison Park in a 4pm kick-off, as the game is televised live on Sky Sports 1.
Undoubtedly, former Boro striker, Aiyegbeni Yakubu will be looking to follow in Mark Viduka's tracks by scoring against his old club on Sunday and I believe that, if he makes it into the squad, he will stand a good chance of scoring against us. Because that's the way our luck always goes.


Rochemback

After much speculation over his future and amidst reports of his father pleading with other clubs to sign him, Fabio Rochemback has shone as one of Boro's best performers so far this season and has created a formidable partnership with fellow South American, Julio Arca, in the centre of midfield. But with Arca now out of the frame for some time, due to injury, Rochemback can hold the limelight and hope to kick start his, so far, below par Boro career. In a recent interview with Boro's official website (mfc.co.uk) Rochemback has expressed his delight at being at Boro and the joy of playing how he knows he can and should be playing, week-in week-out.

"I feel I've personally had a good start and I want to carry it on further.

"I've worked very hard to get to the stage where I am at the moment and I am always pushing myself to do better.

"I found it difficult to adapt in England at the start but there is a new atmosphere here and one which I am enjoying greatly."

No comments: